Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cupcake Escape v1.1

If you haven't played Cupcake Escape, go do it! It's in my portfolio, linked to your right hand side somewhere that way. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Currently it is sitting at version 1.0, but there's a lot missing from it. Therefore I've been hard at work at version 1.1!

Here's a list of what's to come:

-Improved Spawner with the ability to change object probabilities to control how often something shows up
-Improved game design, because it was never balanced before,
-Better buttons for visual pleasure
-Story mode! Because cupcakes need a reason to escape
-Something for tutorial, because controls aren't inherently clear
-Credits to show who made it
-Music because a game isn't always interesting without sound
-Version number just because
-Minor minor improvements

So that's what's to come in the next iteration. I might have more to come later since these are all things I listed off the top of my head, but please look forward to it!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I did extremely well on my interview! I hope I get the job, because I not only want to make some money, but I also want more professional experience as a game developer. Working in isolation isn't good. Plus many people who work at the company I applied to love food! As do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment